I’ve been meaning to do this Since you nominated me for the Liebester Award… And collaredmichael nominating me today reminded me I had not yet done it. So here you go…
1.Who inspires you (feel free to mention more than one)? Why?
That’s a difficult one. I’m most inspired by my grandparents they were married for over 50 years they raised 5 children and died 2 months appart. They were so content with each other and cared for each other, it was beautiful.
2. What do you think is the most beautiful thing/idea/concept?
That love can transcend death.
3. What meaning/s do you attribute to suffering?
I don’t.. I think it is simply part of life and we must endure it.
4. What do you do when you are distressed? Does it help?
I seek out MrH. Or I eat… The first does- the second not so much.
5. Do you have a mantra/favourite saying/s? What is it?
I have a few. Erm.. proper planning prevents piss poor performance &
6. What is your favourite book/s? Why?
Twilight Saga. I love the way she captures the depth of the love they have and the respect .. it isn’t portrayed in the film’s and The Harry Potter series, because the stories are just lovely and I love them.
7. What is your favourite movie/s? Why?
I don’t know I like so many movies. I liked Guardians of the Galaxy a lot..
8. What is your favourite song/s? Why?
Again this is not easy I like loads …. At the moment I think Ed Sheran’s thinking out loud is my favourite because it reminds me of how I feel about MrH.
9. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Scotland – it’s beautiful and wild and away from my family.
10. What do you love the most about your role in your D/s relationship (current/previous)? Why?
I love how it makes me feel.. cherished, special, beautiful, safe ..
11. What do you dislike the most about your role in your D/s relationship (current/previous)? Why?