11 random facts about me:
1. I can’t roll my tongue.
2. I ride a motorbike. I love it. The feeling when I am riding is pure joy and freedom.
3. I think my cats understand me.
4. I’m probably a bit crazy.
5. I had my eyebrows tattooed so they had more shape.
6. I feel faint at the sight of blood but I wanted to be a nurse when I was younger.
7. I had a bridge fitted to hide a gap in my teeth caused by the fact that I have 2 teeth missing. Before that I wouldn’t smile because I felt too self conscious.
8. I don’t wear makeup because I secretly think I’m pretty enough without it but I tell people it’s because I can’t be bothered so I don’t seem cocky.
9. I get embarrassed taking about my sexual fantasies with MrH. I go bright red which he thinks is adorable.
10. I’d love to wear medieval clothing everyday I think it is feminine and beautiful.
11. I had a hysterectomy and it was the best thing I did – after that I lost 5 stone and I got the confidence to ask MrH to try D/s.