So the wonderful Furcissy nominated me as part of his Liebester Award Nomination for which I am very grateful and flattered. I don’t actually know anything about it and so rather than ‘accept’ I am going to answer the questions that he set, but no more (also I have no idea how to do some of the instructions so I couldn’t anyway!)
- If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Well, this is an odd one for me. I don’t really watch many cartoons and never did. Also cartoons have changed so much throughout the years that there is a massive scope but one of my earliest memories is of a cartoon called ‘Jana of the Jungle’ essentially Tarzan but a woman and I used to play this in the playground with my fiends… who incidentally were both boys and both were my sidekicks as I of course was the lead character.
- If napalm in the morning smells like victory, what do you think defeat smells like? This one is easy, defeat also smells like napalm if that was the cause of the victory.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you that now? When I was little I wanted to be a mother, and a midwife. I am a mother but I was unable to pursue a career in midwifery. I did apply 2 years running and was unsuccessful. They said I was too opinionated – go figure lol.
- If you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, aside from food/water, what are three things you couldn’t live without? This one is also easy… MrH, a sharp survival knife and a suitcase full of clothing for all weathers. This is because with MrH and a knife we would have shelter and food (he’s good at things like that) and with a variety of clothing we would be able to cover ourselves from the elements, until we were eventually rescued or built a boat to leave in.
- If you were the owner of a magic wish-granting machine, who would you let use it? Why? I would destroy it. Life isn’t meant to be wished away, it has to be lived.
- If someone said to you, “I am the alpha and omega,” how would you respond to them? MrH may tell me off for this one but I would tell them to ‘sod off’
- Do you think that dreams have meaning? Sometimes yes, I think dreams have both a purpose, in that they aid restful sleep, and meaning. They can help us to work through problems. I also believe sometimes those who have passed can visit us when we dream. I have had a few occasions when I have dreamt about my dad who has passed, he stood me on his feet like he did when I was 6 or 7 and we waltzed around an empty room. The first time I was upset, the second time I woke up smiling.
- If you could start over with D/s (including your resetting mind’s and body’s responses), would you still choose the same role? Why? I am happy with my role within D/s with MrH. I imagine I could Domme if the situation was right but I have no desire to Domme MrH and he certainly doesn’t want to be submissive. Since I became his submissive I have felt calm and more stable, as if before I was fighting to be something I am not.
- Do you enjoy feeling naughty? Is it better or worse than nice? I do like being cheeky and flirty. I am not sure I am overtly naughty. I definitely don’t go out of my way to get into trouble. But I do enjoy it when MrH gives me ‘the look’ that means I am going to get a spanking 🙂
- Are you glad that you started blogging? Why? I am glad I started to blogg. I am enjoying sharing my thoughts and also the advice that people share with me in return.
Well Furcissy I hope you have enjoyed my answers